RATES & INSURANCE INFORMATION
Click each title to expand the information box.
- $135 Initial Assessment
- $115 Therapy Session (45-50 minutes)
- $125 Therapy Session (60 minutes)
- $50 Late Cancellation Fee
- $70 No-Show Fee
- $40 Returned Check Fee
- $15 Late Payment of Services Fee
Please note there is a fee for copies of records, unless they are being sent directly to another agency via fax
Payments and/or co-pays are due at the time of the service. We accept all major credit cards, checks, or cash.
Can I use my health insurance?
Your health insurance is extremely useful when seeking therapy services. We currently accept the following plans, however, there are a lot of insurance plans so it is recommended that you call your insurance provider and inquire about your benefits and verify that we are in-network for your specific plan. When you inquire with your insurance provider, be sure to find out if you have a deductible and/or a co-pay for services. Payments not covered by your insurance company are due at the time of the service.
- Most Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans including Capital, Highmark, and Independence
- Quest Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- United Behavioral Health
We also participate with many local employers’ EAP programs. Please contact your employer for more information.
What if you are out-of-network for my insurance?
If we are not in-network with your insurance company, you will be charged our standard fee, depending on the service, at the time the service is provided. Most insurance companies will reimburse payments made for out-of-network providers, the reimbursement rate is anywhere from 50%-80%, depending on your plan and deductible. You will be provided with paid receipts that you will be able to submit directly to your insurance company for reimbursement. The best way to fully understand your insurance company’s out-of-network benefits, would be to call and inquire about the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network behavioral or mental health benefits?
- If so, what is my out-of-network deductible? How much of this deductible has been met?
- Is there a yearly limit to the number of sessions or total amount that is reimbursable?
- What is the rate of reimbursement for CPT code 90834 (45 minute individual sessions) or 90837 (60 minute individual session)?
- Do I need pre-certification or pre-authorization?
- What is the address that I should send my paid receipts to for reimbursement?
A $50.00 fee will be assessed for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
A $70.00 fee will be assessed for failing to attend a scheduled appointment without prior notice.